Shuffle Scout Shuffle Scout

Nice!

Great work, just don't forget about metal man :D

Wasting Love - Piano Wasting Love - Piano

Maideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!

Nice piece, thanks for sharing! one of my all time favourites

Mau3000 responds:

Hehe, thanks!
One of my favs too, dude!

Up the Irons!
See Ya.

Wakka (hrblblblblbl Ey) Wakka (hrblblblblbl Ey)

hrblblblblbl HEY!

Is this a pacman song? hehe
I just leave this in the background while playing other games. EPIC stuff
Too bad it isn't a full song :D

~|| Save the World ~|| Save the World

I love it

It feels very soothing but at the same time it's pretty upbeat, a nice song for staying focus on something, probably a good shooter, not in space, one between the clouds with a lot of bullets around :D

Ir's an awesome piece of work, don't change anything! Invest your time in doing more songs, you are awesome

[Black Hole]* [Black Hole]*

I love the chaos in this song

It's just awesome! Great mood ... really nice. The piano feels relaxing and then wub wub wub and it's all chaos. AweSOME!

Solkrieg responds:

Glad you liked it!

I found God in C++ I found God in C++

I'm lovin' it

Really nice! I love the mood of the song. Personally I would like the wub wub wub to be stronger and more bassy. Keep them coming man, you got some talent!

Electric-Blizzard responds:

Thank you very much! I was thinking on how light it felt too. Perhaps I'll redo it sometime...

Hopeku - Quantum Hopeku - Quantum

This is so awesome

I enjoyed it a lot, thank you sir for such a great musical master piece.

Coming Closer (ReeceA Cover) Coming Closer (ReeceA Cover)

I like it

I like it a lot, but there are some flaws in the sound and i don't think it's a dubstep song... but i like! :D

Infiniminer (Drumstep) Infiniminer (Drumstep)

Great DUB!!

I love it! Good dubsteps like this one are not usual, there are some good pieces around but yours is GREAT!

3AM (DUBstep) NG Cut 3AM (DUBstep) NG Cut

A nice piece of music

There is a lot of dubstep around these days, but nothing really good, even pro artists fail to make a good dubstep song ... This one I LIKE!

DJFiendO responds:

Thank you for your kind words sir! Ima be playing this shit live soon in front of a couple odd thousand people. And il be at a music festival in Boca Raton in May where its gonna be dropped in front of another couple thousand people so expect big things soon :)